VOILAH! FRENCH FESTIVAL SCRATCH AND WIN CARDS
This contest is open to all customers ordering Voilah! French Festival promotion offers during the thematic week Food Partners are participating to.
The promotion period shall be from 8 April to 21 May 2017 with 4 thematic weeks:
- 14 TO 23 OF APRIL: Voilah! French RESTAURANT WEEK
- 25 TO 30 OF APRIL: Voilah! French SWEET WEEK
- 2 TO 14 OF MAY: Voilah! French WINE WEEKS
- 16 TO 21 OF MAY: Voilah! French DAIRY WEEK
MECHANICS & PRIZE
- This contest is only applicable for Voilah! French Festival offers.
- Customers will receive one Scratch and Win card for every order of Voilah! offers at Voilah! Food Partners during the thematic week they are participating to. Scratch and Win cards should be obtained immediately and will not be reissued afterwards.
- All prizes are non-transferable from one Food Partner to another one: the prize should be obtained from the Food Partner where the customer received his Scratch and Win card. Customer has to provide the receipt of their purchase in addition with the winning card to redeem their prize.
- There will be a total of 1 prize to win at each Food Partner during the Festival. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchange against cash.
- All prizes are available for consultation on voilah.sg website on each Voilah! French Festival Food Partner offer presentation.
- Customers are required to redeem the prize(s) within the specific prize redemption date(s). If any prize is unclaimed after the specific prize redemption date, the prize will be dealt with at his sole discretion without further notice to the winner.
- Winning customers will liaise with the Food Partner to get their prize. For any issue or claim you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scratch and Win cards will be retained by the Food Partner once the prize(s) has been claimed. Each winning scratch card can be used to claim one prize only.
- Scratch and Win card(s) which is damaged or tampered with in any manner will not be valid for any prize redemption (“Invalid Card”). No replacement scratch card will be issued for any Invalid Card or any lost scratch card.